When I got the Dodecanese Urn kit in the mail a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't wait to start. It was fun to stitch and I wish it wasn't such a quick project because I haven't enjoyed stitching something quite so much in a long time. I noticed that there were a couple of minor color placement variations between the photo and the chart but I thought "It's nice to have options!" and elected to stitch this in accordance with the photo. As I was stitching, I decided to add little loops to the top in lieu of a sleeve for hanging it and while I was at it, I made some little tassels and fixed them to the bottom to give it the tiniest bit of weight. I stitched the loops at the top from one of the motifs in the chart. Unfortunately, I didn't have any spare ground cloth, so I raided one of the bit kits in my queue for that and now I have a naked kit!
I'm slightly bummed that I'm going to have a different problem to solve now, but it's a problem of my own making.
I hung this near the front door (the St. Christopher icon has the prime spot right by the door) and it makes me happy there. I just love the exuberance of this design and the colors work well in my home. BTW, if you're interested in the hanging rod, grab one while you can! I love this as an option - it's much more budget friendly than framing, and I can switch things around as the seasons (or my mind) change.